Blog Archive

Monday, December 23, 2013

How To Have The Best Year Ever In 2014!

Looking for a bit of divine insight into the New Year as a 'bonus' in order to have the best year ever?! Well, look no further as I provide a 12-month reading in this week's blog post! BOOM!

One of my fave cartoons! Picture from TextCutie app.

However, I have to admit that this blog post was originally not scheduled for this week! I nearly completed the scheduled blog post for this week and I had to stop. I just could not finish the post. I was not 'feeling it'. So, I removed the scheduled released date knowing that Spirit would provide a topic.
                          
Lo and behold, at a seemingly random time, while I was in my room searching for a particular top I received the message! I just heard, "Year in review." Then, I received a vision of Doreen Virtue's Archangel Michael oracle card deck laid out in twos but appearing on my blog. Now, I have a blog post for the 23rd!

                  How To Have The Best Year

A head's up can be a good thing because it provides us time to react to a situation. I believe readings provide a good head's up into what's going on, what could happen, and so forth. 

So, what better way to have the best year ever than to receive a little head's up on the energies of each month? You can have the best year ever by beginning with reading the messages below.

Click on the icons below to view the video oracle card reading I provided just for this blog post! I used Doreen Virtue's Archangel Michael oracle card deck!


     Part I: Months 1-6                          Part II: Months 7-12
http://youtu.be/HxPXli8QXZk



If you cannot see the icons, then click here for Part I and here for Part II.


Challenge Time!

How will you apply what you have learned? What plans do you have for 2014? Please state below so we can keep the learning experience going!




Have you subscribed to my newsletter? If not, then now is the time, just click on the above heart! You will receive my free e-book, A Cheat Sheet To Discover Your Life's Purpose + Exclusive Freebies+Heartfelt Stories of Learning Experiences + Private YouTube Videos+ More that I only share with you, the subscriber. Thank you!!

Until next time, dear reader, see you on Facebook (and tell your friends + family about me)! www.facebook.com/thevioletsanctuaryspa




No comments:

Post a Comment