We've been there at one point- wondering when our lives will go to the next level when things feel stationary. That 'next level' can be a multitude of events such as big move, leaving our day job, finding love, getting that promotion, or having a profitable business. What we would really like to happen is for things to just get to the point instead of us just anticipating the grand finale.
So, I present to you 20 ways to make your life just get to the point already!! I'm only listing points that have worked for me and others whom I have spoken with regarding this very topic! A take away from this post is that in order to get on the ‘fast track’ to getting to the point, we must be willing to let go that which does not serve our highest good and be okay with that process.
- Get rid of the negative people! They just hold you back. You have everything to gain if you do and a lot to lose if you don't.
- Start speaking up for what you want and need! Not many people are going to walk up to you and ask if they can help you with whatever issue you're trying to deal with at the moment. So speak up! Let people know that you need help with this, you want that, and so forth.
- Surround yourself with positive people pronto! Positive people want you to succeed and you will learn so much from these people that you will feel like you can’t keep up with the information! Positive people can take the form of a mastermind group, a Facebook group, etc.
- Speaking of social media…have you created a page catered to whatever it is you want to do with your life? For example, want to be a master chef? Consider creating a Facebook page about your journey to becoming a chef. How about a YouTube Channel which can be your cooking show?
- Positive Thoughts = Positive Results! That saying applies especially when you are working on a start-up company because there will be times when you want to give up because you may not see the results you want right away.
- Throw limitations out the window! Embrace your creativity!
- Do not share all of your ideas with everyone! Here’s the thing, you will come across people who are unhappy with their lives so they will try to discourage you from living your dreams.
- Play music as often as possible! Music not only soothes the soul, but motivates it! Music is so powerful that you will receive creative ideas of what to do next in your life, project, etc.
- Time isn’t linear and neither is the road to success! Let Divine timing take place. Spirit is always working in the background helping you. While working towards achieving your goals, know that there will be times when you must rest because you’ve done all you can do! You may also hit a few road blocks along the way and have to rethink your strategy.
- Be prepared to move on! Some people worry that as they progress and eventually leave their day job that they will be missed, miss some of the people, and so forth. Know that in order to gain something, we must be willing to give up something. Plus, it’s super easy to keep in contact with people via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, texting, calling, Instagraming, telepathy…did I miss any? Lol
- Announce to the Universe that you’re ready! Whatever the case may be, just shout it out to the Universe that you are ready, willing, and able to do what it takes to become who you want to truly want to be, to visit the places you want to travel, to meet the people you dreamt of and more!
- Write it all down and remember your accomplishments! This is all about gratitude! When you write down what you have accomplished thus far, you will see that you are a juggernaut on a mission! You feel good about yourself and you’re grateful for the opportunity you had, which means that you are expecting more to take place!
- Expect the unexpected! You will not and cannot control everything! Some of the unexpected will be pleasant surprises!
- Keep your sense of humor. This is a kind reminder as a way to combat being overwhelmed. Trust me, you will feel overwhelmed more than not which is why you need positive people around you to reel you back in to that heart-centered sacred space.
- Know your support group. I’ve said this many times on my radio show and to my clients…there are three types of people you will come across on your road to success: 1. People who want you succeed, but not surpass them; 2. People who actually want you to succeed; 3. People who don’t want you to succeed at all. There’s also the *bonus* group of people who just don’t care. In any case, you have to ascertain in which category the people around you belong to so you know who to go to for support!
16. Compliment people! Be sincere when you compliment people. Remember what comes around goes around. So, spread the love and may love come back to you!
17. Vent about it, and then let it go! Don’t keep your feelings bottle up because you’re no good to yourself or anyone else if you hold in your emotions.
18. Do something you haven’t done before! By doing something new, you are actually signifying to the Universe that you are willing to step outside of your comfort zone and be adventurous!
19. Be a blessing everywhere you go! Have manners, be observant, and follow up with people. While you are networking with people, you want to make sure that the other person with whom you’re networking feels like you are a good person looking to make a difference and build meaningful relationships as opposed to someone who wants to retweet people’s tweets just to try and snag their followers etc.
20. Have confidence. Believe in yourself and the vision you have to succeed. And, if you should have and self-doubts just follow/read about the successful people you admire and use that for inspiration!
How will you implement the above calls to action? Maybe you have or already doing some of the suggestions above! Have anything to add? Please state below so we can keep the learning experience going!
Have you signed up for my newsletter? If not, then now is the time, just click on the above heart! You will receive my free e-book, A Cheat Sheet To Discover Your Life's Purpose + Exclusive Freebies+Heartfelt Stories of Learning Experiences + Private YouTube Videos+ More that I only share with you, the subscriber. Thank you!!
Until next time, dear reader, see you on Facebook! www.facebook.com/thevioletsanctuaryspa